Ask any skateboarder or action sports junkie on the planet who Ryan Sheckler is and you’re sure to receive an array of different answers – and for good reason. A child prodigy turned professional skateboarder, action sports icon, teenage heartthrob, business owner, charity founder and TV star has made his name synonymous with skateboarding. What Sheckler accomplished before his twenties most could only dream of accomplishing in a lifetime.
Now in his late twenties, Ryan’s portfolio is no less impressive. While he remains involved with dozens of different ventures, it’s still his jaw-dropping skills in the park and on the street that have won the respect of his peers, the pros who came before him and legions of fans around the world. He’s a phenom in every sense of the word. Yet, the guy is ever-focused on his future and that of his sport. “Shecks” wants to go down in the record books as one of the greatest and most recognizable skaters who ever lived – and he’s on path to doing just that with the legacy he's crafting for himself day after day.
- 8x X Games Medalist (First Medal at 13)
- 6x Dew Tour Cup Winner
- Founder of the Sheckler Foundation (Motto: “Be the Change”)
- Created Red Bull Hart Lines Event, Which is Held Annually in Detroit
- Featured in the Hit Video Game "Tony Hawk's Underground 2"
- Star of Popular MTV Show “Life of Ryan”
- 2007 – Dew Tour Overall Champion
- 2006 – 1st Overall, AST Dew Tour Park
- 2005 – "Athlete of the Year," Action Sports Awards
- 2005 – 1st Overall, World Cup of Skateboarding Street
- 2003 – 1st Overall, Vans Triple Crown Street
Oakley, Red Bull, Plan B, Etnies, Independent Trucks, Grizzly, Ethika, Lume Cube, Melin
Surfing, Golf, Riding Moto